Relationships built on trust.
Working relationships built over many years.
The Iroquois Group has long working relationships with many other companies that work in the insurance industry, companies that offer services such as agency management systems, publicity and financing, to name a few. Iroquois members are offered certain discounts or advantages with many of those companies.
Agency Revolution, an FMG Suite company, has served the insurance industry for more than 25 years with a marketing platform to help independent insurance agents automate their marketing communications processes, grow and build deeper more meaningful client relationships. From professionally designed websites backed by an award-winning content library, to a collection of relationship-building tools, Agency Revolution empowers the modern insurance agency with the services and digital solutions to grow and advance how they do business.
- manage leads with ease
- oversee sales in real-time
- better track monthly goals
- Intuitive Lead Manager
- Real-Time Sales Tracking and Goal Management
- Automated Customer Emails
- Google Reviews
- Easy Referral Requests
- Commission Calculator
- a Full-Fledged HR Suite
Fixing the Loss Run Blues
Obtaining loss runs for a prospective client can be a time consuming and costly process but, thanks to the recommendation of an Iroquois Member Agent, we now have an efficient and cost-effective solution for you.
ATIN (allthingsinsurance.net) was started approximately ten years ago by an agent who was frustrated by how difficult and time consuming it was to obtain loss runs for commercial lines prospects. The service he helped create gives you the ability to order loss runs directly from the carrier on behalf of the insured. ATIN guarantees 100 percent receipt when requesting from the correct carrier based on the precise language and content of their letterhead, with the added security that, in the event of carrier non-compliance, ATIN’s Loss Run Help Desk will pursue your loss runs for you to make sure you do receive loss runs 100 percent of the time.
For an annual fee, which has been significantly discounted for Iroquois members, you have access to all of ATIN’s current and future services,
The Iroquois Group is an Applied Alliance Partner. Through this program, Iroquois Group members get exclusive access to educational resources, industry best practices, and innovative new products to increase the value of your technology investment. “Technology is a critical asset for today’s independent agents and brokers to strengthen their relationships with insurers, operate more efficiently and deliver superior customer service to grow their businesses,” said Laurie Branch, Iroquois president. To learn more about Applied or for a complimentary technology consultation, click on this link.
@RISK Technologies, Inc. is a Cognitive Cybersecurity Risk Management company that focuses on protecting Main Street USA. @RISK provides companies with a proactive network monitoring solution utilizing a 24/7 security analyst team. The company leverages DOD contracts and IBM Watson technology to help thwart threats and respond as needed.
With the help of @RISK, companies now have full network visibility and access to security orchestration and automation capabilities, giving time back in the day for the IT professional, and improving stakeholder confidence that they are better managing the inherent cyber risk that is ever evolving.
@RISK offers specialized pricing for Iroquois members and their clients. Through a 30-day no-cost Proof of Value, @RISK will begin to protect your company’s and your customer’s assets today. Contact @RISK for more information!
Confluency Solutions has been delivering websites and digital marketing solutions to independent insurance agents since 2004. The core of any sound marketing plan today is a conversion optimized and search engineered website. Start there, and take advantage of special Iroquois group discounts and add social media marketing, email marketing and search optimization services as your agency’s marketing needs change.
Exdion Solutions is an Insurtech that partners with agencies and brokers to enable future-ready businesses. Exdion has over 15 years of deep-rooted agency expertise and works with many of the top brokers. Their solutions focus on delivering sophisticated technology through simple, flexible and affordable engagement models.
ExdionPOD is their flagship product that delivers A.I.-driven, fully automated commercial policy checking, exponentially improving client experience, E&O compliance and cost savings.
ExdionPOD is the market leader in commercial insurance policy review:
- Automated platform – ZERO involvement from AM/CSR
- Cuts down over 90 percent of time required to check policies
- Effectively manages all lines of business, carriers and document types
- Comprehensive E&O review through 300+ checkpoints translating to an exhaustive 31-point checklist
- Reviews current term Policy, expiring policy, endorsement, quote, binder, proposal, schedule & ACORD app
ExdionPOD offers an exclusive pre-approved discounted pay as you go pricing for Iroquois members. All Iroquois members get their first 5 policies checked for free. No set up, just login and roll! Contact Exdion for more information!
- E-mail: ExdionPOD_Demo@exdionpod.com
EZLynx is the #1 comparative rater and the fastest growing agency management system. We offer innovative solutions—designed with today’s insurance shoppers in mind—so that you can manage clients through the complete customer life cycle. Leverage cloud-based software to accelerate growth, prioritize retention and streamline your agency’s workflows.
Forge3 offers best-in-class insurance agency websites and digital marketing packages. Cost effective. Proven. Powered by ActiveAgency. Since 2004, our award-winning team has helped thousands of insurance agencies, carriers and associations understand, embrace and leverage the amazing power of the web. #LearnDoGrow”
The G&D Group
The G&D Group specializes in customizing Commercial Lines new business Appointment Setting programs using E-Mail Marketing & Telemarketing where everything is set up on an on-line system to help their clients maximize their return on investment.
G&D’s E-Mail Marketing program includes the following:
- E-Mail Marketing is billed on a month to month agreement so clients can “pay as they go” & there is no long-term contract.
- FREE Lists are provided to Iroquois Members with any new business marketing program investment and in most cases, your list will come with 30%+ of names already having X-Dates!
- On average, their clients get a 10% response rate from E-Mail Marketing alone!
- They will update your database when collecting e-mail addresses to decision makers (Owners, Finance Executives, etc…).
- They will send out 2 e-mail blasts each month that are giving their clients an average 10% response rate each month.
- They will send these 2 e-mails out from YOUR e-mail address & let you know when it goes out!
- They will manage bounce back e-mails, which will come back to them rather than you!
- They will help you with replies to help you maximize your e-mail marketing ROI from prospects that are interested!
- They will update each record in the AWT (CRM) system on-line of prospects who reply to avoid future e-mails or calls with prospects already resolved by e-mail marketing.
- Appointments are generated from their E-Mail Marketing & Telemarketing services.
- Telemarketing without effective E-Mail Marketing doesn’t work very well today. However, Telemarketing with an effective E-Mail Marketing campaign behind it works extremely well!
- G&D’s “Client Portal” allows a client to access their database on-line in real time to monitor activity, track their results 24X7 & much more!
- All programs are worked from their California office, with no offshore outsourcing.
Iroquois Members receive a discount on the monthly marketing fee.
For More Information Contact:
Dion Gutierrez, CEO
The Iroquois Group has partnered with HawkSoft agency management system to give Iroquois members exclusive discounts on setup fees and conversions from other management systems.
HawkSoft has powered thousands of agencies for over 25 years, bundling all the core features you need to manage, grow, and measure your agency. We also offer API integrations with established service providers so you can expand your insurance technology stack the way that’s best for your agency.
Unique features. Transparent pricing. Seamless conversion from your previous system. HawkSoft offers more value than anyone else, which is why agencies stay on our platform for an average of 18 years.
InsuredMine offers Iroquois Member Agencies a digital platform to help them optimize and grow their business with multiple tools in one single platform.
InsuredMine is an add-on to any agency management system that helps insurance agencies consolidate multiple sales and marketing tools into an all-in-one solution that saves time and costs less. It includes Sales Pipeline, CRM, Marketing Automation, Drip Campaigns via Email/Text, Data Dashboard, Task Manager, Google Reviews, Mobile App, Goal Management and much more.
Members receive a discount and set up fees are waived. To learn more check out this YouTube video.
Kaufman Institute is a one-stop-shop learning hub designed exclusively for insurance professionals. It provides access to insurance education and CE credits as well as business skills and professional and personal development opportunities, available 24/7 on all devices.
The special Iroquois annual membership includes:
- Expert Insurance Webinars taught by current producers for CE credit
- Unlimited CE credits through Kaplan Financial Education
- All CE credits include one state filing
- Hundreds of professional development and self-improvement courses delivered via video lessons from 2 minutes to one hour.
- Discounted designation and non-designation courses through The Institutes
- Exclusive access to Southern New Hampshire University/College for America to obtain an AA or BA degree
- Priced separately, these resources would cost more than $1000 per year but the Iroquois price is far less. (Ask your Iroquois Regional Manager for pricing details.)
To explore the entire offer, go to www.kaufmaninstitute.com
Live Oak Bank
The Iroquois Group is pleased to announce a strategic partnership with Live Oak Bank designed to offer our clients a trusted financing partner. The insurance lending team at Live Oak is 100% dedicated to our industry. With over 40 years of industry experience, they understand the nuances of our business and can offer valuable education and resources. Learn more about the Live Oak + Iroquois partnership and a special discount offered only to Iroquois members:
My Insurance Videos
More and more, video is being used to communicate with existing and potential clients, and through an Iroquois Group agreement with My Insurance Videos, your agency can join in that trend. The best way to describe how video messages can amplify an agency’s message is to show it in video form: Click here for a 2-minute explanation.
There are more than 45 videos to make:
- Your website better (Google likes video)
- Your staff more productive (helps your staff sell more)
- Your birthday & holiday touches better (Video is more personal)
- Your social media efforts better
The Iroquois Group has negotiated a 15-percent discount for all Iroquois members. Be sure to mention you are an Iroquois agent to receive your 15-percent discount.
For More Information Contact:
Neilson Marketing Services
Neilson Marketing Services, for more than 25 years, has been providing insurance agencies with a wide range of marketing products, including custom programs that combine telemarketing, Internet Marketing, SEO, and Social Media Marketing. As an Iroquois member agent, you’re eligible to receive discounts on Neilson’s business insurance lists and telemarketing services for qualified leads. Take a look at our some of Neilson’s products:
- Custom list purchasing: up-to-date, affordable data on 24 million business locations, of which 17 million are business headquarters with decision makers so that you’re communicating with the right people about the right products. You can select a list based on SIC code, geography, company size, number of employees, and annual revenue. For certain states, the list can include Workers Comp X-dates for businesses.
- Lead generation and qualification by experienced insurance telemarketing staff using Best Practices and the latest in technology to qualify leads in the industries and coverage lines you want to target.
- Appointment setting for principals and producers to get face time with prospects for new revenue.
- Drip marketing: An automated system with professionally written letters with key touch points to keep the sales pipeline full through ongoing communication with prospects for new sales and with clients for cross-selling opportunities.
For More Information Contact:
OPTIS Partners is a financial consulting firm providing expert services to the insurance distribution industry. Based in Chicago, IL, OPTIS Partners consists of a small group of highly skilled insurance and finance professionals with extensive insurance industry experience.
Overview of Services:
Mergers & Acquisitions:
Regardless of your firm‘s position as a buyer or seller, OPTIS Partners is committed to maximizing the return on your investment through our intimate industry expertise and knowledge of the M&A process.
- Seller Representation Services
- Buyer Representation Services
- Due-Diligence of Buyers and Sellers
Ownership Transition and Perpetuation Planning:
The internal transition of ownership from one generation to another is a process, not an event.
OPTIS Partners works with clients to assess their needs and develop action plans. They will also provide and/or assist with the following specific deliverables:
- Establishment of the valuation basis from which to start the buy and sell process and updating of the valuation as necessary over time
- Development of plans to fund the transition of ownership between individuals
- Creation of cash-flow projections and other financial projections throughout the term of transition
- Revision of projections and plans as circumstances continue to develop
OPTIS Partners, LLC (“OPTIS”) provides Fair Market Valuation (“FMV”) services to various firms across the insurance distribution and related sectors, with particular emphasis on mid-sized Property-Casualty and Employee Benefits insurance agencies.
Iroquois Members receive a discount on the hourly fees charged by OPTIS Partners.
For More Information:
Daniel P. Menzer, CPA
CM&AA (Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor)
- 825 Campbell Drive
West Chicago, IL 60185
How do we keep fanning the flames of our own desire to improve, yet peaceably accept where we are? As a professional author, speaker and sales coach specializing in Independent Agencies, Sheldon Snodgrass delivers energetic, emotive and entertaining coaching (on-site & on-line) that translate our best sales intentions into sparks of action and improved outcomes.
Sheldon has spent thousands of hours coaching soldiers, skiers, white water rafting quests, high school athletes, masters level Ultimate Teams, and Insurance Industry Professionals around the world.
In 2002, Sheldon launched SteadySales.com to help service people sell, and since 2008 has focused exclusively on the insurance industry. He’s coached hundreds of agencies and thousands of CSR’s in collaboration with dozens of national and regional carriers, state associations, and industry partners. Iroquois members are now eligible for a substantial 30% discount off his signature program, the CSR Sales Habit Builder Program. (Already field-tested at Iroquois agencies in New York, Massachusetts, and Pennsylvania.
Our program includes:
To learn more about us and take the first step in stepping up your online presence contact us:
Titan Marketing Solutions
Titan Web Marketing Solutions specializes in helping independent insurance agencies create a lasting impression that keeps potential customers engaged and the level of service that provides ongoing value to your current customers.
Our program includes:
- Professional mobile responsive website designs customized to your agency and brand.
- Consistent blog postings that generate ongoing content for your website.
- Social media campaigns to engage with your customers and stay top of mind.
- Search engine marketing to help customers find your agency before the competition.
- Captivating videos for your website or social media campaigns.
- Email marketing system integrated into your website.
- Management of hosting, domain registration, and technology updates.
- Discounts for Iroquois Members
To learn more about us and take the first step in stepping up your online presence contact us:
Founded by 2 owners of a 3rd generation agency, Total CSR was built out of a critical need for practical insurance onboarding and training. E-learning has long been the gold standard in other professional industries, and widely praised for its ability to not only expedite the training period, but dramatically increase retention as well.
Utilizing videos, quizzes, knowledge check activities, digital flashcards, and interactive scenarios, Total CSR offers courses in Commercial Lines, Personal Lines, Group Benefits, Producer Sales Training, and Soft Skills.
Total CSR is excited to partner with Iroquois Group and offer Iroquois Member Agencies an exclusive discount.
Iroquois Member Agents can take advantage of an exclusive discount offered by VMBhits. VMBhits is an online facility that offers a wide variety of tests designed to help employers in the insurance industry evaluate both prospective and current employees. The primary goal of VMBhits is to help you make an objective assessment of your applicants’ insurance knowledge, and determine if they have the skills necessary to perform in a modern insurance environment.